Happy Birthday KHC Blog! Along with celebrating our 20th anniversary as a firm, this year also marks KHC Wealth Management’s 4th year of our blogging at kcfinancialplanning.com! We launched our blog on May 20, 2013 to help educate the community about career, financial and life topics.
This has been fun for our team. We’ve covered a wide range of topics – everything from home remodeling tips to Irish advice to what she really want on Mother’s Day as well as how to manage a bad boss. We published a popular series in which our team members shared the key “turning points” in their lives. We often find that we can be especially helpful to individuals and families when they reach life’s milestones – such as relocation, retirement, and career transitions. We’ve also shared book recommendations for summer vacation.
Our blog posts cover topics that are important to people in various phases of their lives:
- Young families – these topics include cash flow management, career advancement strategies, savings strategies, insurance, estate planning considerations, parenting challenges, and college funding.
- Up and coming professionals – career management, career advancement, career transitions, emotional intelligence, leadership tips, benefit options/strategies, compensation issues, and education funding.
- Corporate executives and attorneys – concentrated stock strategies, equity and bonus based compensation, tax planning, leadership tips, career management, career transitions, insurance, and estate planning.
- Nearing or in retirement – Empty nest issues, distribution strategies, Social Security, Medicare, happiness in retirement, health care, insurance, and legacy planning.
Check out the top blog posts from the past month:
- Two Things the New Parents Should NOT Put Off (But Usually do)
- 14 Unusual Job Interview Questions
- Women & Financial Planning
- When to Call your Financial Planner
- Money Management throughout Life Stages
During the past four years, we’ve published nearly 400 articles and gotten more than 50,000 views! Thanks go to those who read our ramblings! For those of you who like what you read on our blog, please share with friends and family. For more information, visit our website at makinglifecount.com or contact Joni Lindquist –firstname.lastname@example.org, (913) 345-1881.